All pricing on our site is shown in Canadian dollars. Paypal will convert it to your country's currency when you check out!
The current estimated time for shipping is always up to date and appears at the bottom of the cart screen. We always aim to ship out in approximately 3 weeks but sometimes higher than normal order volume increases this time frame and we never rush and we never compromise on quality! There is occasionally delays on fabric stock but if this is the case we will let you know within 2 days of order placement.
We use UPS within Canada and DHL to the USA and the rest of the world. We are happy to ship anywhere in the world so please email us a brief description of the size of your order and we will custom quote the shipping cost for your country and this will be charged after your order is placed and paid for, we will take and additional shipping payment by phone or email - email us today for a worldwide shipping quote!
Every drapery curtain order placed is put into production immediately and made custom for you and because of this there are no returns and no refunds. Hardware orders are shipped custom as well and all sales are final. If you have an issue within 2 days of receipt of your product that pertains to manufacture we stand by our product and are happy to help you resolve it! All sales are final.
A flat Back Tab Flat or Tunnel Top heading can be pulled flat whereas a pleated heading has fullness and therefore the width is controlled by the pleating. The chart below that appears in each listing clarifies how much coverage you can get out of each heading based on the number of widths you select. We are always happy to help you before you order so please email us if you want to talk it all out to be sure!
Back Tab Flat/Tunnel Top Flat vs. Pleated Width Coverage
1 width Flat = 50" OR 1 width pleated = 24" window coverage when closed
1.5 widths Flat = 75" OR 1.5 widths pleated = 36" window coverage when closed
2 widths Flat = 100" OR 2 widths pleated = 48" window coverage when closed
2.5 widths Flat = 125" OR 2.5 widths pleated = 60" window coverage when closed
3 widths Flat = 150" OR 3 widths pleated = 72" window coverage when closed
We believe that child safety is paramount in providing you with quality drapery and shades. Here are a few tips for using our shades in homes with children:
1) attempt to install only cordless window coverings in your children's rooms and sleeping areas (these are available through our blind suppliers and we are happy to quote them for you)
2) never put corded products with cords that get longer when the shade is open anywhere near where children can access them, arguably they should not be in homes with children at all
3) make sure all cribs and beds are on separate walls from window shades
4) our continuous cord system comes with a hold down, ensure it is mounted securely so the cord loop is never loose
5) read all included safety documents before installing shades
6) don't hesitate to contact us so we can help you decide if corded shades are right for your home
For drapery: click here to see our handy measuring form! Fill it out and email us and we will walk you through it!
For shades: click here
If you are using our drapery panel hardware with rings please click here
If you are using our drapery panel hardware with backtabs and no rings click here
If you have our roman shades click here